The Eminence is a new boutique, commercial development situated adjacent to St Patrick’s Church in McLachlan Street, Fortitude Valley.
OverviewThe Eminence is a new boutique, commercial development situated adjacent to St Patrick’s Church in McLachlan Street, Fortitude Valley. The project has restaurant and retail at ground level, commercial offices in floors 1-6 and a rooftop terrace. The building is flanked by a sloped sun-shading screen and landscaping on all floors. This landscape is situated on decks creating break-out spaces to the north and south. The offset core affords natural light to all areas of the office floor.
The project has been customised to meet a combination of Nabers, Green Star and PCA A-grade environmental requirements. Sustainability initiatives incorporated in the project include –
• Integral shading provided by vertical screens and articulated planted balconies on every office level.
• Spectrally selective low-e double glazing providing balanced daylight and exceptional solar gain mitigation on the north-west façade.
• Thermally insulated spandrel and concrete constructions to minimise solar gains in summer and heat loss in winter.
• Zoned Heat Recovery Variable Refrigerant Flow air conditioning systems efficiently transferring heat and cool through the building as needed.
• Variable speed electronically commutated (EC) ventilation fan motors.
• CO controlled carpark ventilation system.
• Extensive roof-mounted photovoltaic array providing a significant renewable energy contribution.
• Central gas-boosted solar domestic hot water system.
• Construction phase waste management controls including the reuse and recycling of waste materials.
- Pellegrino Group Australia and Mosaic Property Group
- Fortitude Valley, Brisbane